Finally, after almost 2 years I remake the whole Evangelion Clock widget. This time is a total remake and I do all the codes and graphics from scratch, and if you are a lucky kid and have a HD screen, you would really notice the difference in details. In addition, due to some popular demand, I throw in some nice feature to it and soon will release more, including:
- Customize Color Theme (Currently not including background color, but will soon include it)
- Tap to Launch (It’s Still here! Don’t trust those comments in app store) Remember to touch the “clock” instead of buttons.. buttons is doing something else
- Config button REALLY brings you to config
- Time will be current time (anyone need another time zone? poll it!)
- Count (not working now) is supposed to be a simple count down timer, like 3 minutes (for making cup noodles)…
- Batt (not now) is the “guessed” run-time remaining in your phone
- Mini version (removed, consider to re-include it later)
I need some help. Since multiple state will be available in the widget (battery, countdown, time etc.) I need some good Japanese words to be replaced in “活動限界までActive Time Remaining”. 活動限界まで will be reserved to battery only, but countdown/time would need a different name. If you have good idea, please comment!
Oh! forgot to mention, the config screen is powered by Android-Binding: MVVM framework for Android!